If you are looking to keep fit and get in shape but need something that can work around your busy schedule and doesn't require any equipment then Calithenics is for you
This is a beginners guide to the basics of calisthenics and you will be doing:
- Pump:Reps and sets - these exercises are designed to get your body accustomed to blood circulating and oxygen to the muscles
- Circuits - these dynamic circuits combine 4 different exercises one after another for 15 mins and are to be done 1 after the other.
- Tabata - these style exercises were created to be one of the most time and energy efficient ways of training. It is the epitome of HIIT - High intensity Interval Training. You will work continuously for 4 mins.
- Supersets - Designed to take your body to the next level of performance, you will do one exercise followed by another with no rest.
- Cardio - Not a favourite for most people - but cardio is more than just burning, by having good cardiovascular endurance you will be able to push harder in everything you do - pump, circuits etc etc
2 Followers - 1 Following